Polar Field Services, a woman-owned small business and an employee-owned company, delivers full-cycle project management, facilities support and logistics services to customers in remote locations. We have been helping researchers, the National Science Foundation and other government agencies succeed in the Arctic since 1999.
Our team delivers the following expertise to customers working in some of the world’s least accessible geographies:
- Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring/Controlling, & Closeout
- Remote Staffing and Deployment
- Aviation (Fixed and Rotary Wing) Support and Cargo Movement
- Risk Management and Field Safety Training
- Field Camp Planning, Outfitting, and Operation
- Remote Power Solutions Using Renewable/Sustainable Energies
- Facilities Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
- Light and Heavy Vehicle and Equipment O&M
- Utilities O&M, Including Water and Wastewater, Fuels, Power, and HVAC
- Lodging and Food Services
- Construction Management
- Science Communications & Outreach
- Science Technical Services
No matter how challenging or unique your project may be, we can help you get there, we can help you succeed and we can help get you back.
Where do you want to go?